Thank you very much for your interest in joining a successful, innovative and family-friendly company!
Aside from a great work-life balance, we offer a generous benefit package which includes medical, dental, short-term disability and a life insurance plan. In addition, we offer our employees a 401(k) plan with company-matching funds along with other benefits. Paid time off benefits include holidays and sick pay. If you want the opportunity to grow with a locally-owned and operated company in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, please submit your résumé for consideration. Due to the heavy amount of interest in our positions, we will only be responding to candidates who meet all the required qualifications. If you do not see a position that currently matches your experience and qualifications, we encourage you to keep checking our website. We are continuing to grow rapidly and because of this, new positions are added frequently.
*For positions posted on this website, the $1,000 sign on bonus will be paid on the paycheck following the employee’s completion of 180 days actually worked. Marion Ag Service, Inc is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. Marion Ag Service, Inc complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties that may be required for this position. Additional duties are performed by the individuals currently holding this or similar positions and additional duties may be assigned.
Current Open Positions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
LOCATION AND HOURS
7746 St. Paul Hwy NE
St. Paul, OR 97137
This position is full-time, not exempt from overtime. The scheduled shift for this position is: Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Overtime is required.
IN ORDER TO APPLY:
Resumes must be submitted either through this website or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). No phone calls, please. Applications may be picked up in person and submitted in person at 7746 St Paul Hwy NE, St. Paul, OR 97137.
December 11, 2018
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with supervisor and other team leads to manage and prioritize staffing assignments to ensure customer demand and the production schedule are met
• Use basic problem-solving skills to ensure stable operation of the production line
• Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials, and labor to Production Supervisor or Production Manager
• Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work
• Complete lot acceptance activities for assigned production line
• Update production metrics and facilitate regular team communication
• Identify and support continuous improvement efforts with Production Supervisor
• Participate as an active member of the production line, if needed
• Follow documented policies and procedures as designated in order to assure quality
• Follow detailed product spec instructions, processes and procedures
• During production flow, ensure that the product meets quality standards and spec instructions
• Approve finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; coordinating with production supervisor or manager to return products for rework; confirming rework
• Complete required documentation relating to the business or regulatory requirements
• Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS • High school diploma and 5 years of related lead experience specifically in a manufacturing environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience • Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals • Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) • Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications in English • Ability to analyze and solve problems • Ability to work with others collaboratively • Strong organizational skills
LOCATION AND HOURS 18745 Butteville Rd. Aurora, OR 97002 This position is full-time, not exempt from overtime. The scheduled shift for this position is: Sunday through Thursday, 4:45 p.m. – 5:00 a.m. Overtime is required.
IN ORDER TO APPLY: Resumes must be submitted either through this website or via email to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Applications may be picked up in person and submitted in person at 9400 St Paul Hwy NE, Aurora, OR 97002. DATE POSTED October 8, 2018
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES • Drive truck to assigned destinations.
• Ensure trucks promote a positive image of Marion Ag Service, Inc. by keeping the interiors and exteriors clean as conditions allow and practices courteous driving.
• Maintain a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License with proper endorsements and commercial insurability at all times. Endorsements include Hazmat Materials, Doubles/Triples, Tanker and TWIC Card.
• Valid DOT physical card required.
• Oversee and/or participate in the loading and unloading of trucks. Cleans compartment after unloading as necessary to avoid contamination.
• Prepare, organize, and maintain accurate delivery documentation and submit in a timely manner. This includes verifying quantity and product on load.
• Coordinate efficient deliveries with dispatch by applying knowledge of customer schedules, peak delivery times and alternate routes.
• Report all damage/malfunctions to management.
• Inspect truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water. Make brake adjustments and other similar minor maintenance related activities.
• Perform a daily DOT pre-trip inspection according to a checklist and keeps an accurate, legible and complete copy in the vehicle at all times.
• Communicate with mechanic needed repairs and maintenance.
• Maintain a daily, legible, and complete DOT log book according to State and Federal regulations and submits as required.
• Accurately and legibly complete all Marion Ag Service required documents including but not limited to IFTA and Load Summary sheets.
• Transport products locally or over the road according to manifest in a safe, responsible manner and in accordance with company procedures and applicable DOT regulations.
• Immediately report all roadside inspections, accidents, and moving violations.
• Perform all duties in accordance with Marion Ag policies and procedures to assure safe, effective and efficient transportation services.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS • Typically requires 2 to 3 years of heavy truck driving experience along with related training. • A valid Class A CDL driver’s license with a HazMat endorsement is essential. • Ability to operate diesel-powered tractor-trailer combinations.
LOCATION AND HOURS: 7746 St. Paul Hwy NE St. Paul, OR 97137 This position is full-time – not exempt from overtime. Hours vary depending on season, job, weather and market. Travel is mostly local and some long-haul.
IN ORDER TO APPLY: Applications may be picked up in person and submitted in person at 7746 St Paul Hwy NE, Saint Paul, OR 97137. Resumes must be submitted either through this website or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. DATE POSTED August 29, 2018